Read Me N Shit

Whutup, it's yo boy Reezy

Aiight, so, yall wanted a nigga to post a blog so here it is. If it makes u mad or u catch feelings from dis shit, GET A FUCKIN LIFE! Nigga dis shit is all true and here 4laughs. If u a bitch dat can't handle whut ya boi postin, do me a favor den. Go up 2yo address bar and type in www.imabitchassnigga.com, cause dat's where u belong. Nigga U Mad?

Monday, June 14, 2010

Coldest Speech n da History of Cartoons

"Fuck you, fuck the plane you flew in on, fuck them shoes, fuck them socks with the belt on it, fuck yo gay ass muthafuckin’ accent, fuck them cheap ass cigars, fuck yo yukmouth teeth, fuck yo hair piece, fuck yo chocolate, fuck Guy Ritchie, fuck Prince William, fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room. And if I see you in the street I’m slappin’ the shit out of you"
Riley Freeman, The Boondocks, Season 3: Episode 7, “The Fundraiser.”
(via @martinmcflyy on twitter)

3 comments:

  1. YESSSSS WHEN YOU SAID THAT SHIT, I HAD TO STAND UP AND APPLAUD YOU!! YOU WENT IN ON THAT DUDE...YOU HAD ME IN TEARS REEZY. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv that shit... I think I watched that part about 5 times.. LOL

    ReplyDelete