Read Me N Shit

Whutup, it's yo boy Reezy

Aiight, so, yall wanted a nigga to post a blog so here it is. If it makes u mad or u catch feelings from dis shit, GET A FUCKIN LIFE! Nigga dis shit is all true and here 4laughs. If u a bitch dat can't handle whut ya boi postin, do me a favor den. Go up 2yo address bar and type in www.imabitchassnigga.com, cause dat's where u belong. Nigga U Mad?

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Twitter: Pt2 "I Got HACKED" & BARBIE Status

"OMFG I GOT HACKED!" <--why?

"Yeah I had another account, but it was hacked, follow this one." <--no

"My account was hacked n somebody posted dat bullshit on my page, but now I got it back." <--nigga cause u "hacked" yo self dumbass

Yall tired of dis shit yet? Cause ya boi is.

Seems like eryday a nutha nigga sayin he wus 'hacked'. Dat shit is a bigger lie den sayin "I Got Excellent Credit" n u black. Who made bein hacked popular anyway? Prolly a celebrity.

If a celeb posted sum shit on his page like dis:

SouljaBoy: I'm broke as fuck and lame as hell. Stop following me!
TPain: I'm stupid as fuck 4usin all that auto tune. Jay Z is killin me!
RevRunWisdom: Yo I'm tired of givin yall niggas advice, go fuck yoself!
iamdiddy: ciroc is a drug! i swear we put cocaine in it! Drink it bitch! Let's go!

Den dey all post dis:

"If you believed those posts, you're not a #truefan. My account was hacked. I am now back in control of my page."

NIGGA PLEASE! Nobody gets hacked den gets dere shit back! Nobody unless u a)faked a hacking or b)are a got damn hacker urself n hacked dat shit BACK.  And if u get hacked, chances are, yo boi aint gone re-follow u. Especially since u went n deleted tweets dat aint have shit 2do wit yo "hacking". #Suspect

Stop doin dis shit 4 publicity bitches!
------------------------------------------------
(Shoutout 2 all da female followers dat helped yo boi wit dis stupid ass barbie shit)

U know whut da fuck else is outta hand? BARBIES. Ery since Nicki Minaj claimed Barbie status, all yall hoes been doin it. Oh n it aint just da hoes. Sum of yall niggas leakin pink too.



WTF is dat shit? Is he posed 2b da new Ken? "Homo Ken".

2ma knowledge Barbie aint NEVER weighed 2 tons

Dis is da only BARBIE a nigga ever knew existed:

white, black n other


Go take a look at her pics. WARNING: DESE SHITS MIGHT MAKE U LOSE YO LUNCH AND/OR VISION http://twitpic.com/photos/Jbarbie20

I got into it wit da fat hoe a couple weeks ago, n i ont even remember why. Maybe she gotta smart mouth. Maybe she tried 2send yo boi nude pics. Maybe da hoe tried 2eat me. I dunno. All I know is:
BITCH YOU ARE NOT A BARBIE!

And 4 all u other BARBIE hoes out here: Get a fuckin life. U are not a plastic doll. Okay, okay, sum of yall mite have fake parts, but dat still dont qualify u 4 BARBIE status. Here's a checklist:

  • u gotta b made in china
  • u gotta be 100% vinyl
  • u gotta be 11inches tall <--no exceptions
  • yo head should be able 2 do 360's
  • if yo head come off, u shouldn't die; it should pop back on
  • yo hair should b fake <--well dats not hard, sum of yall already got dat part on lock
  • u ALWAYS gotta be smilin
  • yo eyes gotta STAY open <--bitch i bet not catch u sleepin!
  • u gotta have 57million careers
  • yo hands can't close around shit
  • u can't give head cause yo mouth don't open <---n no talkin back bitch!
  • u dont need 2eat <--no chedda biscuits 4u hoe!
  • ery shoe u wear gotta have a heel cause yo foot gotta permanent arch in dat bitch
  • u aint got no pussy <---seriously
  • u gotta get bought from a store, in a box wit sum shit holdin u up wit da price endin in .99
  • u gotta have a nigga dat AINT DOIN SHIT wit his life <--oh shit, sum of yall got dat on lock  2
Now go head n check yoself ginst dat list. If ERYTHING dont apply 2 u, BITCH U AINT A BARBIE!

Real Nigga Last Remarks:

Claimin 2b a Barbie is worse den, shit...I dunno. Whut's worse den claimin u a fake hoe wit no workin parts?

Nigga U Mad? -___-

3 comments: